Account Manager (Resourcer) – London
– Work with a wide range of highly technical and interesting businesses;
– Partner with decision makers to really clarify what they are looking for and forecast when they are going to need them on board;
– Identify what success truly looks like for the brand you’re working within;
– Meet as many amazing candidates as possible, build a strong network of connections across a variety of disciplines and create shortlists for retained assignments;
– Naturally you’ll want to want to nurture the database you’ve grown, keeping in touch with your candidates as often as possible;
– Attend and run industry events, being a brand advocate, sharing learnings with your team;
– Manage social media and candidate CRM strategy.
– You will have had exposure to end-to-end recruitment either in an agency or in-house, either with a strong specialism ( within IT and Digital)
– Software engineering/development, Product, Digital, Marketing or Sales;
– You will have experience recruiting high level candidates into top tier businesses;
– You love autonomy. We won’t be measuring call times or how many hours you spend at your desk.
– You’ll know that the candidate side is your strength;
– You have a natural ability to influence, without being pushy and with awesome results;
– You know how to find the details of the best talent in places other than LinkedIn (the more creative the better);
– You are a master of well-crafted email reach-outs and an expert on Linkedin Recruiter.
Our client is a highly successful technology marketing agency and this is an opportunity for a junior/mid level Software Developer to join their digital development team on a permanent basis. This opportunity is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire so please ensure this location is suitable before applying. As a Developer, you’ll work on interesting and innovative Read more...
We have a new opportunity with our client, a software company who provide software systems for the medical industry based just South of Reading. In this role, you would be involved in the implementation of software systems in a wide variety of different industries and organisations ranging from small businesses to global companies. The successful Read more...
Loving, happy and energetic full-time nanny/housekeeper sought, live-in or live-out nearby, for the care of 2 little girls aged 4 and 7 years old, and for help running the household in Highgate, London. The younger girl has special educational needs, is very cheerful and in great health. This position will entail solo and shared care Read more...
Our international client is looking for a Live In Housekeeper with childcare experience, for this busy family with 2 young children and cute family dogs. There is a full time Governess/PA who does most of the school runs and duties etc, so the Nanny duties are to support her. The key points for the role Read more...
We are urgently seeking 2x confident 1st and 2nd line desktop support Engineers for a company based on the outskirts of Cardiff. Good Active Directory and some recent Server Support experience would be a huge benefit for this one. If you have a couple of years experience within the environment above and are looking for Read more...