Senior Sous Chef – Bury St Edmunds
This beautiful historic property within stunning Suffolk surroundings is looking for a reliable hardworking Sous Chef to join their talented kitchen brigade to produce fresh seasonal dishes using local ingredients for guests and customers to high standards.
Our Client has developed all-day menu that caters for all tastes throughout the day, starting with a Suffolk Breakfast, morning coffee and cake, light bites and lunches to evening dining.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for the running of your section, supporting the head Chef whilst directing and working with less experienced members of the team to help the team deliver food of a standard to guests and customers.
Responsibilities for this Sous Chef opportunity are:
– Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
– The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section
– Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
– Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements
– Take part in any training required
– To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used
– To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the venue to achieve the objective standard
– To comply with all policies and procedures in the Handbook
– To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for your own development
Benefits of this Sous Chef vacancy are:
– Competitive pay and working hours
– Ongoing training and development
– Meals on duty
– Live in accommodation (if needed)
– 28 days holiday per year
– Supplied and laundered chef whites
– A share of restaurant tips
Our client is a highly successful technology marketing agency and this is an opportunity for a junior/mid level Software Developer to join their digital development team on a permanent basis. This opportunity is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire so please ensure this location is suitable before applying. As a Developer, you’ll work on interesting and innovative Read more...
We have a new opportunity with our client, a software company who provide software systems for the medical industry based just South of Reading. In this role, you would be involved in the implementation of software systems in a wide variety of different industries and organisations ranging from small businesses to global companies. The successful Read more...
Loving, happy and energetic full-time nanny/housekeeper sought, live-in or live-out nearby, for the care of 2 little girls aged 4 and 7 years old, and for help running the household in Highgate, London. The younger girl has special educational needs, is very cheerful and in great health. This position will entail solo and shared care Read more...
Our international client is looking for a Live In Housekeeper with childcare experience, for this busy family with 2 young children and cute family dogs. There is a full time Governess/PA who does most of the school runs and duties etc, so the Nanny duties are to support her. The key points for the role Read more...
We are urgently seeking 2x confident 1st and 2nd line desktop support Engineers for a company based on the outskirts of Cardiff. Good Active Directory and some recent Server Support experience would be a huge benefit for this one. If you have a couple of years experience within the environment above and are looking for Read more...